LautanJobs.com - Today’s employment recruitment is extremely very competitive, that is certainly why you need to operate wisely and it's also not just a tricky course of action. LautanJobs.com will give you opportunity to get it done which means you could help to make the right conclusion inside far better strategy to receive swift along with superior outcome. This way you will definately get better probability and safer live sometime soon. SCOR is one of the firms you can trust to present your family appropriate in addition to much better reside in the foreseeable future. Joining this company will make a person competent to attain your own purpose simpler and help make the desire be realized.
To help to make this company imaginative and prescient vision and also assignment comes legitimate; SCOR will be open regarding fresh place seeing that P&C - Business Analyst & Assistant Underwriter throughout Singapore begin as July 2017. Everybody who’s thinking about completing this kind of nonincome producing, you should engage in this particular P&C - Business Analyst & Assistant Underwriter July 2017 recruitment within Singapore. It truly is recommended for everyone members to organize many essential prerequisites just for this employment recruitment method, for the reason that method will be needing someone to give suitable standards which the organization would like due to this location. If you are that you are one that may load the options, you can attempt to see more information about P&C - Business Analyst & Assistant Underwriter July 2017 in Singapore below.
Missions et responsabilités
Key duties and responsibilities
The job's main objectives and responsibilities will be, for the area covered, to:
1) Prepare the Portfolio performance analysis, Critical issues identification, Initiatives supporting works, etc. for Business plans, AUM and legal entity’s quarterly meetings.
a. Lists of contracts with Performance Excess Target below 0;
b. “Red” lists of cedants;
c. Analysis using studies done by Pricing – Reserving - Claims and APAC Business Analyst to detect portfolios that need to be managed in order to increase the overall profitability;
d. Feed data in the plan tool (FOREPLAN).
2) Support the renewal monitoring during the month preceding the renewals dates and the construction of renewals reports;
a. Coordination with underwriting, pricing and cat modeling and apply established procedures to anticipate expected landing in terms of top and bottom lines and follow the corrective actions decided by the Area CUO;
b. Retrieve data from systems (X’Act, Cat platform, Omega), perform specific analysis and collect top / bottom lines for large contracts and build tabs allowing the Area CUO to comment the renewals prior and post renewal dates.
3) Monitor the largest contracts (EPI changes, L/R changes, SOA and claims) as well as the cat consumptions for contracts with insufficient data in cat prone areas.
a. Data entry during renewal and during the year (slips, EPI, exclusions, SOA etc.);
b. Alert the Area CUO in case of large deviations (EPI, L/R);
c. Work with claim department in order to follow-up on important claims (movements, payments, impact on the portfolio etc.);
d. Identify contracts that consume CAT perils nominal capacity in cat prone areas with insufficient data and support the underwriting team in assessing the actual exposure.
4) Run the Client Dashboard on a regular basis to monitor any portfolio movement regarding our APAC Strategic Clients and also provide a first analysis of results to CRMs.
5) Perform specific technical and market studies in conjunction with various departments:
a. Market studies, major loss events’ feedback with lessons learnt (in conjunction with Claims team), but also monitor developments of new insurance products, reinsurance solutions, rates and L/R trends for specific LOBs;
b. Work with technical director (client portfolio review) in order to prepare metrics for Clients’ portfolio reviews, monitor/map the underlying portfolio, new special acceptances within a portfolio.
6) Help implementing tools and putting in place structured processes for business & budget monitoring as well as train new joiners on tools and procedures.
7) Support the designated legal entity reporting to Regulators - including surveys and presentations but also Planning, and Budgeting.
8) Comply with Treaty P&C Underwriting Guidelines and Procedures, including implementation of recommendations following internal reviews and audit;
9) Specific assignments:
a. In conjunction with Strategy & Development department, work on Market presentations, and Competition mapping & SCOR positioning.
b. Event organization (e.g. for Marketing & Client events).
Expérience requise et Formation Required experience & competencies
The jobholder could be either:
1) A professional with 3 to 5 year experience in the insurance or reinsurance sector, in a technical function (actuarial, modeling or underwriting support);
2) A university graduate willing to build her/his reinsurance experience by taking a coordinating role and a technical function.
The successful job holder:
· would have the opportunity to evolve after 3 to 5 years towards underwriting responsibilities or specialized technical functions.
· shall demonstrate the following Personal Competences:
a. Ability to work on several concomitant projects and tasks, hence the necessity to prioritize;
b. Good organizational, analytic, and communication skills in English;
c. Pro-activity and “I can do” attitude;
d. Rigorous, Analytical, Pay attention to details and like accuracy;
e. Proficiency in IT tools so that understanding and use of SCOR GPC’s systems is fast and easy as well as in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint;
f. Curiosity and interest to work on topics outside of her/his core area of competencies.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for P&C - Business Analyst & Assistant Underwriter in Singapore, Singapore who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Singapore region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for P&C - Business Analyst & Assistant Underwriter in Singapore below.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com